Currently..


  • Feel excited about Ramadhan and Hari Raya!
  • Wearing hijab. Now and hopefully until the end of time. Finally.
  • In the middle of working my brain off for the scientific paper.
  • Craving for dimsum and a bowl of chicken cream soup :9
  • Being too protective and paranoid over my seemingly exhausted laptop (Because re-install programs and update windows means re-install The Sims 3 and the expansion packs. Nope! I don't want to go through that complicated steps and restart the game all over again)
  • Feel like watching SATC and Grey's Anatomy series. So many catchy quotes and life lessons. Although it has so many steamy scenes. :s
  • In the need of exercising. My body is far away from fit. Seriously.
  • Playing "Pulang" and "Surrender" by Float over and over again. So stuck in my head.
  • Enjoying my single status to the fullest. Less drama more fun!
  • Neglecting this blog for ages. Sorry ;(

0 reactions: