"What I deserve is someone loyal, someone who will be there for me when I really need the support. I deserve someone honest, a person who doesn’t say one thing and then do another. I deserve to feel that I am loved, even if it’s in the middle of an argument and I’m pretty sure they want to punch me in the face because I’m being a heinous asshole, I should still know that beneath the exasperated expression is a person who loves me. I deserve someone who makes me happy more often than they make me sad. I deserve someone who respects me. You, darling reader, deserve all of these things as well. We all do." -- Thought Catalog
10:41 PM Posted by Mudrica Rusfiani
Well I've graduated from "le busy bee" college recently and so I thought "finally I got time to just slouch comfortably in my bed all day long I wish I'm glued to it!". Now I think that could certainly cause me a backache. And unfortunately.. it is. So Counterpain is my new best friend now along with le laptop :B (Okay It's getting irrelevant).
What I mean is being that great as a couch potato is eventually considered a waste of time. I need to get a job as soon as possible. I need to lessen my parents' worries and start to earn my own money.
Yes I'm fully aware that this is the 'real life' as soon as I saw the 'welcome sign'. And it's not as easy as eating a piece of cake in order to pass through it. Alive. Hahaha.
Can I say "challenge accepted" now?
5:57 AM Posted by Mudrica Rusfiani
|Mr. Sun is smiling widely :D|
6:34 AM Posted by Mudrica Rusfiani
My brain is so overused it's going to explode immediately. No kidding.
God, I know it's worth to fight. Stay with me.
*update (March, 2nd 2015) : HAHAHAHA. What a drama queen side of me. That was me 'struggling' with final scientific paper. It was only 'meh' compare to the present. Relax, you'll graduate well and have 9 months of free time (jobless) and...you'll finally got a job for a civil service, dear Mudrica of 2012.
P.S : It is so true that "the only person you should ever compare yourself to is the one you used to be"
5:05 AM Posted by Mudrica Rusfiani
- Feel excited about Ramadhan and Hari Raya!
- Wearing hijab. Now and hopefully until the end of time. Finally.
- In the middle of working my brain off for the scientific paper.
- Craving for dimsum and a bowl of chicken cream soup :9
- Being too protective and paranoid over my seemingly exhausted laptop (Because re-install programs and update windows means re-install The Sims 3 and the expansion packs. Nope! I don't want to go through that complicated steps and restart the game all over again)
- Feel like watching SATC and Grey's Anatomy series. So many catchy quotes and life lessons. Although it has so many steamy scenes. :s
- In the need of exercising. My body is far away from fit. Seriously.
- Playing "Pulang" and "Surrender" by Float over and over again. So stuck in my head.
- Enjoying my single status to the fullest. Less drama more fun!
- Neglecting this blog for ages. Sorry ;(
10:41 AM Posted by Mudrica Rusfiani
This I could call a virtual karaoke with no visual. Just to brag about my lack of music skill, though (I wish I was a composer). I can only enjoy other people's music and not doing anything on my own. So I guess this can be the beginning :p because basically, I covered some artists by using their instrumental song. And the thing is I have no idea how to edit my voice (that I've recorded in my very own little cell phone, yes). So I ran into google and find the software that compatible with my computer (ok I know my windows xp system operation is a lil' bit old fashioned; don't judge me) which is Mixcraft 5.2.
It's quite simple at least for me. You can try it, too. And we can try it together as duet maybe? :)
5:24 AM Posted by Mudrica Rusfiani
Would that be an answer from God?
When you pray for your insecure feeling of might or might not getting hurt from your current partner, God keeps him away from you. Like, immediately. He somehow brightened up your mind of logic and faded out your lovingly heart. He shows you the way. The bad clues are everywhere. Would you follow those signs? I would and I'm glad I did. And now it's up for you to make the right call.
5:51 PM Posted by Mudrica Rusfiani