THANKS TO THE BLUR



Have I mentioned you about joining speech contest ?
err.. Two days ago--the day I was scared the hell out--the contest was held, and Alhamdulillah I got the 3rd place as I was also the 3rd contestant ! :)


You know I have this fear of public speaking since I was born. LOL, seriously. I was sort of SUPER SHY as I was barely joined any contest or even just speak up my thoughts. err.
However, as I grew up and already figured out about how I surely have something. Something that helps me reach my dreams and become really the 'part' of the world. *tee-hee

As I also thought about my future, I decided to overcome this fear. First, I started to join the organization at my campus as the secretary---it's the 3rd position. I made quite lots of friends also gained my confidence. Then my campus anniversary came up, I just knew that I had to try the speech contest. I wanted to measure my ability. I wanted to test my sanity while I spoke to public--"would I talk gibberish or puke in front of them?"

For several years I have been complain to myself about my myope eyes, finally there was a moment I was feel so grateful about that. That's because when I was standing on the stage, I could barely saw people--they were really like a blurry statue. LOL. So I could deliver my speech very well--my friends said--for a beginner.

I know it's been a while since my last post. I was just not in a writing mood while I was currently reading THE LOST SYMBOL. Ahh, finally Dan Brown could feed my hungry mind . Full of thrillers & adventures, also lots of new knowledge. I just couldn't take my eyes off the book!

I knew it was already published on September, but I had no time to slouch for lots of hours like these past days. :) Happy Holiday !




2 reactions:

beatrix hapsari said...

hi, lama ngak liat kmu! senang kmu kembali :)

Mudrica Rusfiani said...

HI! senang jg kmu berkunjung !!
makasi yaaa bea :)