My so-called Confession



Communication. It’s the first simple thing that we really learn in our life. However, the funny thing is once we grow up bigger, and really start talking, the trickier it becomes to know what to say. Or, how to ask for what we really want…
This situation must be familiar, right? Because it does happening in most people, including me. You know, I maybe not a people person to everyone. I just don't know what to say or do when it comes the insecure feeling towards my insecure surroundings. Sometimes, I got so many thoughts and emotions that about to burst in my head. Then, I cant deliver it right. So they may think I'm an awkward, then.. start making a fun of me. And all I could do is just laugh along with them. But deep inside, I know that they're literally laughing at me. hah.
Actually, I just don't have any idea about how to yell or complain to that 'insecure surroundings'. Seriously, I often scream to myself. The words are all around my head and when they got into my tongue, err..
In the other way, I could be the friendliest person. I could be a chatty one for hours. I could be hilarious and etcetra If I get around with the 'right' group. But still..awkward and a bit sarcastic, though. *evil laugh*
"At the end of the day, there are some things you just can’t help but talk about.
Some things, we just don’t want to hear. And some things we say because we can’t be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say. They’re what you do. Some things you say because there’s no other choice. Some things, you keep to yourself."
"And not too often, but every now and then… some things simply speak for themselves." -- Grey's Anatomy season 2's monologue


2 reactions:

Mikochin said...

somehow it's just like the old me :)
i was so hard to communicate with others, express my mind or feelings, but somehow I've changed, thanks for my surroundings who force me to be who i am now.

the best suggestion i could give to you is you just have to try. speak your mind.
just like what you do when you write here.
cause this (ur writing) is really nice :D

Mudrica Rusfiani said...

Haha. Thank youu.
Yeah, It's all about who we are being with, after all.
I'm sure your writing is better. And I'm forcing you to write a book. :D